2014SP, Seark College RN Graduate Survey
Welcome to the SEARK College Associate Degree RN Graduate Survey, 2014SP.
Please take a minute to complete all questions as your opinion matters to us.
Indicate your level of satisfaction with the Associate of Applied Science Degree RN Program by answering each statement below. 5 (Strongly Agree), 4 (Agree), 3 (Neutral), 2 (Disagree), 1 (Strongly Disagree). Additional space is provided for your comments. Your responses are vital to our efforts in continuous program improvement and development. Thank you!
Rate the following:
1. The program packet provided adequate information prior to my admission to the program.
2. The curriculum was structured and organized.
3. The selection of clinical sites provided a variety of learning experiences.
4. The College Nursing and Allied Health staff addressed my academic concerns.
5. Students participated in the development of policy statements in areas directly impacting them.
Comments on overall program:
Remaining Characters: 800
SurveyMethods.com Certified Anonymous Survey.
What is a SurveyMethods.com Certified Anonymous Survey?
This means that your email id and IP address associated with your survey response are not visible to the administrator of this survey.
Can the survey administrator revert this survey to a non-anonymous survey?
No. Once a survey is set to be anonymous it can not be reverted to a non-anonymous survey, hence protecting the anonymity of survey respondents.
This survey is powered by www.surveymethods.com
Certified Anonymous Survey -